Amazon vine reviewers hailed [the draft of] (Marvin's) World of Deadheads as "a fresh take on the traditional ghost story, and it's handled with a great deal of style."
And, "Marvin and Tommy are fun guys; I would totally hang out with them. This one's a lot of fun."
Publisher's Weekly said, "The author captures interest immediately when Marvin, a 28-year-old mensch living in Dayton, Ohio, is killed by a bus in front of his condo..."

(Marvin's) World of Deadheads will be available in the Fall of 2012 in both print and ebook.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Too Soon

Marvin, what a bummer, dude! You blew it big time, buddy. And you promised, man. You promised we'd know today if we made it into Round 4. The list doesn't come out until tomorrow. I am so bummed out...

Well, that's okay, Marv. I know you're still obsessing over Jenna, so your Uncle Tommy forgives you.

Sorry, folks. I'll admit it, sometimes us dead folks can't keep our days straight. I checked the website myself and it defintely says April 24. I hope I didn't scare the librarian firing up one of the computers and checking. I don't think she was paying too much attention, she had a pile of books to check in and put back on the shelves. I realize it's a work day for most of you. So, go back to doing whatever it is you need to do. But, be sure to check back again tomorrow!

Posted by Tommy.

1 comment:

Your message will be visible after blog owner approval.